The Association of German Engineers (VDI) is organising a (German language) seminar on legal aspects of wind energy in Hamburg on 11/12 November 2014.
If you have always wondered what a non-lawyer might want (or should) know about the laws surrounding onshore or offshore wind in Germany, I will be teaching the first day’s sessions on the regulatory and permitting background as well as M&A aspects on 11 November. My colleague Dr. Matthias Spilker will cover the more commercial law aspects of constructing, operating and maintaining wind energy installations on 12 November.
The seminar will be held in German. And it will cost money to attend. You can register here. The seminar will be repeated 17/18 March in Bremen.
- Stockholm Wind Seminar: Wind Power Investments – What does the Future Hold?
- EEG 2.0: ManyElectronics Blog/Bird & Bird Webinar (and Seminar and Breakfast)
- Seminar on Allocation Rules for German Offshore Grid Capacities
- Helsinki Seminar: Windpower in Finland and Europe – Current Topics and Trends
- Stockholm Seminar on Developments of the Onshore Wind Market in Sweden and Europe on 2 October 2013