In April and May 2014 new solar capacity amounting to 163.001 and 204.036 MWp were installed, the Federal Network Agency (BNetzA), informed. Total German PV capacity eligible for support under the Renewable Energy Sources Act (EEG) amounted to 36,519 MWp at the end of May.
The April and May additions are lower than last years figures, as April 2013 brought 336.760 MWp and May 2013 345.817 MWp.
Based on the latest information published by BNetzA (please note that figures may subsequently be corrected upon new information without leading to a new publication of the monthly figures), the March 2014 capacity additions lead to the following table of German PV capacity eligible for financial support pursuant to the Renewable Energy Sources Act (EEG).
|End of 2008||6,120|
|End of 2009||9,921.572|
|End of 2010||17,299.250|
|End of 2011||24,784.484|
|End of 2012||32,388.626|
|End of 2013||35,692|
* corrected figures
Source: Federal Network Agency
- March 2014 Sees 155.805 MWp of New Solar Capacity, Regular 1% Degression of Tariffs from Mai to July 2014
- 110.414 MWp: New Solar Capacity in February Again Fairly Low
- New Solar Capacity Added in January 2014 Picks Up But Remains Fairly Low
- PV Feed-in Tariffs 2014 – 3.3 GWp in 2013, 1% Degression from February to April 2014Germany on Track for Solar Target Corridor in 2013 – 219 MWp Added in November
- Germany on the Road to Reaching 2.5/3.5 GWp Solar Target Corridor – 226 MWp Installed in October
- Solar Feed-in Tariffs Decrease by 1.4% for November 2013 to January 2014 – 290.894 MWp Installed in September
- 309.240 MWp New German PV Capacity in June, 34.2 GWp Total – 1.8% Monthly Decrease Continues
- BNetzA: 344.225 MWp of New Solar Capacity in May 2013 – 33.9 GWp Total
- April 2013 Sees Solar Additions of 368 MWp, 33,533 MWp Total
- 290.470 MWp New Solar Capacity in March – Solar Feed-in Tariffs Decrease by 1.8% As of May
- 211 MWp: German Solar Growth Again Moderate in February
- 275 MWp New Solar Capacity in January 2013