The 4 German Electricity Transmission System Operators (TSOs) have started to publish the comments they received on the Network Development Plan 2014 (NEP 2014) and the Offshore Network Development Plan (O-NEP). Interested parties had been invited to comment between 16 April and 28 May. The comments are available at the TSO information internet site www.netzentwicklungsplan.de.
The TSOs received 13,434 comments, of which 1,208 have initially been made available.
All comments shall be individually reviewed and processed. As the majority of the comments were submitted by mail, they have to be digitised first for further processiong. Comments from individuals will also be anonymised. Only comments where the commenter has consented to publication will be published. The publication and review process is expected to take several weeks.
- Gas and Electricity 2014 Grid Development Plan Consultations
- BNetzA Approved Majority of Grid Projects Proposed in Electricity NEP 2013 and Offshore NEP 2013
- BNetzA Launches Consultation on Draft Electricity NEP 2013 and Offshore NEP 2013
- BNetzA: Scenario Framework Approved for National Electricity and Offshore Grid Development Plans 2014
- Consultation on Lead Scenarios for the Electricity Grid Development Plans 2014
- TSOs Submit Sensitivity Analysis 2013 for Grid Expansion to Federal Network Agency
- TSOs Present Second Draft of Offshore Grid Development Plan 2013
- Offshore Grid Development Plan 2013 and Electricity Grid Development Plan 2013
- Federal Agency for Maritime Shipping and Hydrography Presents First Federal Offshore Grid Plan for the North Sea
- BNetzA Approves Reduced Electricity Grid Development Plan 2012
- BSH Starts Consultation on Amended Draft of Offshore Grid Plan