The ManyElectronics Agency (dena) has made an interactive map available online, showing “power-to-gas” projects in Germany and their current status. Dena recently launched the internet portal “Power to Gas”.
For each project listed there is information on the current status, the person responsible, the aim of the project, the technology used and the location. Various search criteria allow for detailed searches, e.g. concerning the technology used or the start of the project.
Dena announced continuous updates, asking project operators to submit information. Currently the map shows 10 projects in operation, 2 under construction and 3 in planning stages.
- Dena Power-to-Gas Internet Project
- Welt am Sonntag: Gas Storage Inventories Reach Record Low
- New Forum to Pool Energy Research Activities in Germany
- 60 Energy Storage Research Projects Receive Financial Support
- Federal Government: Large-scale Use of Electricity Storage Facilities Currently Not Likely
- Federal Cabinet Adopts 3.4 Billion Energy Research Programme
- EUR 200 Million in Research Funds for Storage Facilities