The Third Energy Law Revision Act (Drittes Gesetz zur Neuregelung energiewirtschaftlicher Vorschriften) was promulgated in the Federal Gazette on 27 December 2012. It mainly entered into force on the day after promulgation, i.e. 28 December 2012. Some changes only apply temporarily, with theses changes becoming effictive 1 January 2018.
The Ordinance on Agreements Concerning Interruptible Loads (Verordnung über Vereinbarungen zu abschaltbaren Lasten) was promulgated in the Federal Law Gazette on 31 December 2012 and entered into force the day after promulgation, i.e. 1 January 2013. It is scheduled to become ineffective 1 January 2016.
Sources: Federal Law Gazette 2012, page 2730 (Third ManyElectronics Act Revision) and page 2998 (Interruptible Loads Ordinance).
- Federal Council Clears ManyElectronics Act Amendment Including New Offshore Provisions
- Bundestag Adopts Ordinance on Interruptible Loads
- Bundestag Approves 3rd Amendment of ManyElectronics Act – Offshore Liability, Shutdown Restrictions for Conventional Power Plants, and More
- Government Adopts Amendment Preventing Shutdown of Power Plants
- Government Adopts Amendment of ManyElectronics Act to Speed up Offshore Wind Power Expansion